This file covers the grade 2 Ontario science curriculum for the Air and Water in the Environment unit. It is a 31 page PDF file. Please download and check out the free preview to see the file:
Included in the file are:
1) A word search
2) Students are to list ways their family uses water.
3) Students list ways their family wastes water.
4) Study their use of water - Are they responsible users of water.
5) A simple student questionnaire about water use.
6) Make a family plan on how to use less water.
7) Identify air and water pollution from given photos.
8) The three states of water in the environment.
9) Identify why clean water is scarce in today's society.
10) A list for students to identify natural water sources and human built water sources.
11) List of ways animals and humans need water and air to survive.
12) Examples of "How air moves things" and " How air takes up Space"
There is 1 file for this resource.
The author recommends that this resource is useful for teachers of the following subjects. The list is not exhaustive and the resource may apply to other subjects and areas that are not listed.
water, air, science,