Need a fun, interactive way to teach phonograms to your students? These scrabble tiles cover the main phonograms of:
* consonant teams (ch, ck, dge etc.)
* vowel teams (ai, au, ie etc.)
* sounds of 'er and 'sh' (ear, ur, er etc.)
* punctuation marks (! ? ; etc.)
as well as a few extras!
Each set of tiles is numbered individually so students can learn the difference between each of these categories when forming words. There are also a bonus set of 16 punctuation marks too including apostrophe, exclamation mark, colon etc. great for more advance words and sentence structures.
These 1400+ tiles (yes, that many!) are high quality png files and come in both upper case and lower case. Included in this pack are a set of alphabet tiles too so students can form any words!
To use, simply put these images onto a document to print off or give your students access to the files themselves on computer to move these images around using a programme such as PowerPoint!
- Permission to use these commercially - one licence per user, do not distribute.
- Teachers Resource Force must be mentioned on the resource with a link back to this store.
- Images must not be sold anywhere as is, or modified as own work.
- Images on resources must be flattened or put on secured PDF so they cannot be lifted.
- Please rate!
I hope you enjoy this resource, and if you use these please share as I'd love to see what you have produced!
There is 1 file for this resource.
The author recommends that this resource is useful for teachers of the following subjects. The list is not exhaustive and the resource may apply to other subjects and areas that are not listed.
spelling, sentence structure, phonograms
About the Author
The author has not provided any further details.