Media Literacy PDF File.
This Media Literacy file looks at advertising techniques and commercials. Included in the file are:
1) A Blank Brainstorming Page - Where do you come across advertising
2) Where do you come across advertising answer page
3) Brainstorming - Ideas for my product for a commercial
4) Things to include in your commercial
5) Blank Template to write the script of the commercial
6) Example page for a Print Ad
7) Print Ad activity- student create their own print ad
8) List things that make commercials memorable
9) Your favourite commercial
10) Watch three different commercials
11) Commercial Evaluation checklist
12) Advertising Assignment #1
13) Advertising Assignment #2
14) Advertising Assignment #1 Evaluation Page
15) Advertising Assignment #2 Evaluation Page
16) Advertising Success Criteria
17) Commercials focus on Demographics - blank template
18) Advantages of Online, Television, and Radio commercials
19) Activity page - Identify the demographic
20) Alphabetical Order
21) Create your own digital commercial using an iPad or Computer.
There is 1 file for this resource.
The author recommends that this resource is useful for teachers of the following subjects. The list is not exhaustive and the resource may apply to other subjects and areas that are not listed.