Customers will respond well to comprehensive and detailed resource listings and are more likely to purchase resources that are detailed and informative. In the first instance, you should particularly take care to:
- Provide previews or sample/demo versions of each file you upload (previews are automatically-created).
- Write a detailed and full description of your resource, taking care to address any questions that may be asked.
- Make sure that all subjects, grades and exam boards are referenced correctly, as this will help customers to find your resource. Try to add as many references as possible, without saturating your listing with irrelevant combinations.
- Choose a suitable image for display on the search results page.
- Set a sensible and realistic price.
Completing these tasks will make your resource more attractive to potential buyers and will ensure that it's easier to find, too.
Put your name to your resource
We encourage you to be proud of your teaching resources and to show your name and details alongside your listings. If you have several high-quality resources, you may find that other teachers will actively look for your other contributions. Of course, it's also possible to hide your name, should you wish to remain anonymous.
What we do for your resource
Add a Resource
We will also do our bit to increase the likelihood of your resource selling and the first stage of this is checking the contents of your listing before allowing it on the site. As part of this, we will usually make a quick check of the resource and the details you have entered, together with the price, and ascertain whether any improvements can be made. Most resources will be approved straight away, but some may require small changes, for instance, to the price or references. This process is informative and helpful for you and enables us to maintain a high standard of work across the site, which, in turn, improves customer confidence. If customers are happy, they are more likely to purchase your resource!