Helpmeteach provides teacher training sessions which are informed, easy to use and effective in allowing teachers to progress in their day to day teaching and learning activity.
The teacher training on helpmeteach allows teachers to:
- Receive informed training from one of knowledgeable presenters
- The ability to choose when to watch the student revision session
- No need to travel to an event or incur cover costs for staff
- Pre-prepared notes and resources for you to use and/ or complete during the session
- The opportunity to watch the training in department teams at a time to suit you and your staff
Follow the links below to find out more about our teacher training opportunities.
Teacher Training Resources
This GCSE revision session by Ross Howitt, is designed for the AQA GCSE course. The session guides students through the topics of somatotypes, breathing and respiration, the heart, sedentary lifestyles and obesity, and EPOC/ recovery. The second in series of four, this revision session involves Ross giving ways to remember things and introduces tasks for students to do.
This GCSE revision session by Ross Howitt, guides students through the topics of skill and ability, classification of skill, the skeleton and bones, joints and planes and axes. The first in series of four, Ross gives ways to remember things and introduces tasks for students to do. The session can be stopped, re-played, started again etc.
This 9 minute piece of training by Ross Howitt allows you to understand the breakdown and integration of the assessment objectives for GCSE PE (September 2016 onwards). The training is appropriate to all boards (AQA OCR EDEXCEL and WJEC) and will provide a concise overview of implications for teaching and learning. The assessment objectives and the demands of extended questions are also covered.