This useful revision guide teaches you all the content needed for paper 1 of iGCSE CIE modern world history. The information is condensed from a range of reliable sources, in easy-to-read bullet point notation so that students can revise efficiently and effectively. Furthermore, there are planned practice questions at the back of each section, anticipating the type of questions which could come up in the exam.
- The post-war treaties (namely the Treaty of Versailles)
- The League of Nations in the 1920s
- The League of Nations in the 1930s
- The Road to World War II
- The Cold War (inc. Yalta and Potsdam, Soviet expansion in eastern Europe, Truman Doctrine and Marshall aid, Berlin blockade and airlift, NATO and the Warsaw Pact, the Korean War, the Cuban Missile Crisis, and the war in Vietnam.)
- The German depth study, 1918-1945 (inc. the Weimar Republic, Nazi Party in the 1920s, the Nazis' rise to power, Nazi control of Germany, the effect of World War II on Germany and the holocaust.)
There is 1 file for this resource.
The author recommends that this resource is useful for teachers of the following subjects. The list is not exhaustive and the resource may apply to other subjects and areas that are not listed.
IGCSE CIE Modern World History
About the Author
The author has not provided any further details.